EURETINA is delighted to announce the THIRD Retina Race
in aid of ORBIS and sponsored by Novartis and Alcon
- Registration opens in front of the ExCel Congress Centre (East Entrance), London at 06.30am
- All participants must register (£25 fee) on arrival, prior to the start of the briefing and race
- Participants will receive technical training shirts, race numbers and chip timers at registration
- Race numbers must be worn during the race
- Chip timers must be worn to record performance times and allow for selection of fastest times.
These must be returned on completion of the race or a replacement charge will incur.
- Changing location
- Supervised storage for participants’ belongings
- Medical services
- Refreshments at finishing point (a buffet Breakfast will be offered)
Individual performance times will be recorded electronically to aid efficient and accurate selection of fastest times.
Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded immediately after the race to the top three in both male and female categories. These are divided into four age categories as outlined below.
Age Categories: Under 30 | 30 - 40 | 41 - 50 | Over 50
This 5km Charity Run is open to the general public, delegates, exhibitors and friends of all societies who are attending the EURETINA Congress at ExCel Congress Centre, London, UK.
Date: Saturday 13th September 2014
Time: 06.30 am
Location: Western Gateway Royal Victoria Dock, London EI6 1AL
Meeting point: ExCel Congress Centre (East Entrance),
Nearest Train and Bus station to Royal Victoria Dock:
Royal Victoria DLR Train Station -
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Registration packs will be available for collection at the Novartis & Alcon Booth (B10) on Friday 12th September
06.30 - Registration opens onsite
06.55 - Short briefing on the track
07.00 - Race starts
07.30 - Race ends
07.45 - Awards Ceremony
08.15 - Event Closes
Registration Fee: £25 (€30) per participant
All proceeds go to Orbis. Find out more about Orbis and see their promotion of the 5K Fun Run here