|EURETINA Member||€150||Register Here|
|EURETINA Non Member||€180||Register Here|
Bank Transfer Deadline: 13th Jan 2017.
You will need to make a new registration; it is separate from registrations from previous events. Your log-in details for your registration account are NOT your membership details.
If you are speaking at the Congress or presenting a paper, poster etc then you may already have an account set up in the system. If you do not know the login details for this account please contact us and we will send them to you.
On the first page of registration you will be asked if you are making a group registration or an individual registration.
The information you fill out on this first page will be the information on your invoice. If you are making a group booking please fill in your company information there. There will be space provided later for the delegate’s information to be entered.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On the first page of registration you can fill in the details you want on the invoice.
Before you register your group you will need the following information from each delegate:
• Full name, address, country
• You will need to know if they are members or non-members before you buy the registration packages.
• You will also need a separate individual email for each of the delegates - this is very important! If you use any email twice the system will not allow it as they use the email addresses as individual identifiers for each delegate.
• Please contact the membership department if you are unsure if they are member or non-member of EURETINA.If you do not know what registration to choose for your delegates please contact us BEFORE you make the registration. This will avoid problems for your registration and for your delegates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GROUP ORGANISERS
• If you are unsure about the registration types of the delegates please contact us before you make the registration. If you register a delegate with the wrong registration type you will only be able to cancel this registration and be charged the cancellation fee or use this registration slot for another delegate who is entitled to that registration type.
• If you want to edit the details of one of your delegates please contact us. If you want to do a name change please cancel your original delegate and then add a new delegate - you cannot just do a name change you must add the new delegate. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
IMPORTANT: If you are registering someone on their behalf and you wish to receive all correspondence as well, please enter your email address in the Second Email/Group Organiser Email address box. You must enter in your email address for each delegate to receive the correspondence for that delegate.
Available only to current members of EURETINA.
Available to ophthalmologists and medical doctors who are not members of EURETINA.
Available to commercial representatives and corporate personnel who have a legitimate educational or business reason for attending, but do not have a product or service to exhibit. No solicitation is permitted. Employees of exhibiting companies are not entitled to pay this fee and must register via the relevant contact from their company.
Registration payments can be made online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and by Bank Transfer. Please note all AMEX payments must be made through paypal.
If you choose to make the payment by Bank Transfer, you must send in a copy of the Bank Transfer Receipt by email to email@example.com or by fax to 00 353 1 2100093.
You must include your Name and Registration ID on the receipt.
If you are from a Company, please list your Company Name and the Names of the Registered Delegates on the receipt.
All cancellations will be subject to a 20% administration cancellation fee. Deadline for cancellations is 2 days prior to the meeting. There will be no refunds after the meeting has taken place. You must email the registration department if you want to cancel a registration. Please note there will be a delay in all bank transfer refunds. They will not be processed until after the meeting has taken place.