The Combined ESCRS & EURETINA Exhibition will take place over five days, from Friday 9th until Tuesday 13th September 2016. Booth space can be reserved by creating an Exhibitor Account on the Copenhagen Exhibitor Resource Centre (ERC) via the link below and completing the online registration process. The booth space cost is EUR 800 per square metre and this is on a space only basis. A range of optional items and services, including shell scheme packages and furniture, will also be available to order via the ERC from April 2016, if required.
A 25% deposit is required to secure the space and must be submitted to ESCRS within 7 days of completing the booth space registration process. An email confirmation will automatically be issued when registration is completed and will include payment information.
All bookings must be submitted via the Copenhagen ERC, verbal or written applications will not be accepted. Likewise, incomplete bookings or bookings submitted without a deposit payment will not be processed. Companies wishing to have adjacent or shared spaces must submit their requests during the booking process. Companies with outstanding balances from previous meetings must clear all amounts due before a Copenhagen application can be processed
*NEW ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW EURETINA MEETING!
Once space is reserved you will have entered into a contract with ESCRS. Please note all cancellation policies carefully.
Booth Space Reservation for the Combined ESCRS & EURETINA exhibition is open. Please see below.
Booth Space rental includes:
1. Space only
2. Company and Product Listing on the ESCRS and EURETINA websites
3. Company Listing in the final programmes
4. Complimentary Exhibitor badge allocation
5. One Priority Point per €1,000 spent on booth space rental
The rental of booth space is €800 per square metre for space only (if applicable VAT will be applied @ a rate of 25%). If required, shell schemes, furniture and fittings and other extras can be hired at additional cost, details of which will be available from April 2016. Bookings submitted without credit card details will not be processed.
Notification of cancellation of booth space must be submitted to the ESCRS Exhibition Department in writing and will only be deemed accepted once written acknowledgement has been confirmed. Upon cancellation of booth space all associated services will be withdrawn, including exhibitor badges and meeting rooms.
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 15 January 2016 no cancellation fee will apply.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 15 January but prior to 31 March 2016 a 25% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 31 March 2016 but prior to 31 July 2016 a 50% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been received or not.
- If notification of cancellation is received after 31 July 2016 a 100% cancellation fee will apply, regardless of whether payment has been submitted or not.
This cancellation policy also applies in the event of part cancellation or reduction of booth space.
In the event that outstanding cancellation balances are not submitted within 30 days, these will be charged to the credit card registered to the ERC account. This also applies to all optional extras and exhibition related services ordered.
Exhibition space will be assigned in April 2016 and confirmation of booth space locations will be emailed once the allocations have been completed. Please note that requests for placement near or away from other exhibiting companies may limit booth space positioning. Booth space allocations will only be issued when the full booth space payment has been received.