EURETINA is delighted to introduce the first Retina Race in aid of ORBIS and sponsored by Novartis and Alcon.
This site will be updated regularly
- Registration opens at the Arena Civica in the Parco Sempione at 06.00
- All participants must register on arrival, prior to the start of the briefing and race
- Participants will receive technical training shirts, race numbers and chip timers at registration
- Race numbers must be worn during the race
- Chip timers must be worn to record performance times and allow for selection of fastest times. These must be returned on completion of the race or a replacement charge will incur.
- Collect sticker to be placed on bag with personal belongings
- Facilities available on-site at the Arena Civica include:
- Extensive changing room & shower facilities
- Supervised cloakroom for participants’ belongings
- Medical services
- Refreshments at finishing point (a buffet Breakfast will be offered by chefs Max&Kitchen)
CLICK HERE to view a map of onsite facilities
Individual performance times will be recorded electronically to aid efficient and accurate selection of fastest times.
Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded immediately after the race to the top three in both male and female categories. These are divided into four age categories as outlined below:
Age Categories: Under 30 | 30 - 45 | 46 - 60 | Over 60
The prizes will be made up of technical sports wear
This 5km Charity Run is open to delegates, exhibitors and friends of all societies who are attending any one of the four congresses at the MiCo in Milan.
Date: Sunday 9th September 2012
Time: 06.00 am
Location: Parco Sempione, Viale Giorgio Byron, 220154 Milan (see map)
Meeting point: Civic Arena ‘Gianni Brera on Via Giorgio Byron.
Entrance at Porta Napoleonica from 6.00am
06.00 - Registration opens onsite
06.30 - Short briefing on the track
06.45 - Race starts
07.30 - Race ends
07.45 - Awards Ceremony
Registration Fee: €30 per participant
All proceeds go to Orbis. For more information on Orbis or to make a donation go to www.orbis.org