2015 Retina race results
Click here for more
Euretina early birds race for a good cause
Click here for more
EURETINA is delighted to announce the FOURTH Retina Race in aid of ORBIS and sponsored by Novartis and Alcon
- Registration opens in front of the ExCel Congress Centre (East Entrance), London at 06.30am
- All participants must register (£25 fee) on arrival, prior to the start of the briefing and race
- Participants will receive technical training shirts, race numbers and chip timers at registration
- Race numbers must be worn during the race
- Chip timers must be worn to record performance times and allow for selection of fastest times.
These must be returned on completion of the race or a replacement charge will incur.
- Changing location
- Supervised storage for participants’ belongings
- Medical services
- Refreshments at finishing point (a buffet Breakfast will be offered)
Individual performance times will be recorded electronically to aid efficient and accurate selection of fastest times.
Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded immediately after the race to the top three in both male and female categories. These are divided into four age categories as outlined below.
Age Categories: Under 30 | 30 - 40 | 41 - 50 | Over 50
This 5km Charity Run is open to the general public, delegates, exhibitors and friends of the society who are attending the EURETINA Congress at the Acopolis, Nice, France.
Please note that online registration will close at midnight on Thursday 17th September 2015. It will be possible to register at the Novatris Booth5 in exhibition room Mediterranee on Friday 18th September from 09.30-14.30.
N.B. Please note that all race participants MUST present a signed medical certificate on site at the race in order to collect their race pack. You will not be permitted to run without presenting this document.
N. B. Please note that according to French Law all race participants must submit a medical certificate dated from less than one year before the Race-Day signed by a doctor with the mandatory mention: “Mr/ Mrs X is conditioned to participate in the running competition” (French Law Buffet, March 1999).
Click here to download the medical certificate template (PDF)
YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE WITHOUT SUBMITTING THIS CERTIFICATE WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
Date: Saturday 19th September 2015
Time: 06.30 am
Location: Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice
Meeting point: Promenade des Anglais (see route map for exact location)
- Registration opens onsite
- Short briefing on the track
- Race starts
- Race ends
- Awards Ceremony
- Event Closes
€30 per participant
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO ORBIS - Find out more about ORBIS here
RETINA RACE 2015 Route Map
EURETINA, Temple House, Temple Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin. | Phone: 00353 1 2100092 | Fax: 00353 1 2091112 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org