Prices are in Euro & listed without VAT. VAT is charged at 20%
Early Fee – Available until 31 August
- EURETINA Member – €50
- Non-Member – €95
- Ophthalmic Nurse/Technician* – €50
Late Fee 1 – 12 September
- EURETINA Member – €65
- Non-Member – €110
- Ophthalmic Nurse/Technician* – €65
*Documentation such as a work ID or verification letter from your hospital is required and must be uploaded during the registration process for approval.
Registrations are final and will not be eligible for refunds, transfers or credit.
Registration Category Information
EURETINA Member – Current members of the EURETINA Society
Non-Member – All other registrants who are not members of the EURETINA Society
Ophthalmic Nurse/Technician – Ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants and orthoptists. Documentation such as a work ID or a verification letter from your hospital is required and must be uploaded during the registration process for approval.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the Virtual Meeting Platform
- Access to the Industry Zone
- Access to all virtual sessions
- On-Demand access to content until 31 October 2021
Group Registration Information
Group registrations can be managed by creating an account in the registration portal.
Please Note: UK VAT at 20% is applied to all customers except for B2B EU customers where reverse charge applies, and B2B Non-EU customers who are outside the scope of UK VAT.
- On the first page of registration, please indicate that you are registering a group.
- If you have an EU VAT number, please enter this in the field provided on the registration form.
- If you are a registered business located outside the EU, you will be required to upload proof of business.
- Enter the company information that should appear on the invoice on the registration form.
Once the group account is created, you will be able to choose the required registration packages for your group. You can login to your account at any point to purchase additional registration packages.
To complete a delegate registration, you must assign the packages to the participants by entering the following individual delegate information.
- Telephone Number
- Company Name
Where you provide us with personal data on behalf of someone else during the group registration process, please ensure you have their consent to share their personal information with us.
Please note, a valid and unique email address is required for each registration. This is very important to ensure that the participants have access to the Virtual Meeting. You should only insert the company email address in the secondary field provided to receive copies of registration correspondence.