Late Breaking Abstract Submission Terms & Conditions
Submissions for Late Breaking Abstracts is now closed.
The Euretina Landmarks & Late Breakings session will be a showcase for the latest innovative and breakthrough research topics available before the meeting begins on 5th October 2023.
Review & Evaluation
– Abstracts focussing on the first presentation of results of a major clinical trial are encouraged for submission.
– All submitted abstracts will be reviewed before final selection is made with submissions ranked according to their average score.
– Specific topics that need to be covered in the congress programme will be considered before making the final selection of accepted abstracts. The decision of the Euretina Programme Committee is final.
All submitted abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
- Title (250 characters max)
- Purpose (100 words max)
- Setting/Venue (50 words max)
- Methods (200 words max)
- Results (200 words max)
- Conclusions (200 words max)
All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name.
Financial Disclosure: Please state any relevant financial disclosures.
Closing Date: Sunday 27th August (23.59 CEST)