Welcome to the first EURETINA Educational Webinar, which took place on Monday 17th May, 2021.
During this 75-minute session, Alistair Laidlaw UK and Sebastian Wolf SWITZERLAND is joined by an esteemed panel of experts to discuss diagnosis, treatment and complications in the Management of Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy in 2021.
José Cunha-Vaz PORTUGAL
Tom Gardner USA
Reinier Schlingeman THE NETHERLANDS
Sobha Sivaprasad UK
Tunde Peto UK
David Steel UK
Ramin Tadayoni FRANCE
- Introduction – Alistair Laidlaw, Sebastian Wolf
- Diagnosis of NPDR/PDR, rate of progression from NPDR to PDR, management of severe NPDR, threshold for laser – Ramin Tadayoni
- Treatment of PDR (Including laser and anti-VEGF) with/out DME – Reinier Schlingemann
- Treatment of complications of PDR (Vitrectomy, anti-VEGF, Protocol AB) – David Steel
- Expert Panel Discussion – Jose Cúnha-Vaz, Tom Gardner, Tunde Peto, Sobha Sivaprasad
- Closing – Alistair Laidlaw, Sebastian Wolf
Please enjoy this webinar playback, available to all members and non-members, free of charge. This webinar forms part of the EURETINA year-long digital events programme. See the current programme here. Programme events are generally available for anyone to sign up to and will be available for public viewing for a 2-week period following the live event. After this period, only EURETINA Members will be able to access the playback archive. Learn more about membership here.