Welcome to EURETINA’s second Case Club, which took place on Thursday 9th December, 2021.
During this 60-minute Case Club, Prof Frank G. Holz (University Hospital Boon, Germany) led us through some surprising, fascinating and educational cases, covering a range of retina subspecialties.
The discussion panel included Sandrine Zweifel, Camiel Boon, Patricia Udaondo, Heinrich Heimann and Giovanni Staurenghi.
- 00:00 – 0:02 – Introduction Frank Holz
- 00:02 – 00:17 – Unveiling the masquerade Keri McLean
- 00:17 – 00:29 – Unusual cause of recurrent vitreous haemorrhage Anahita Bajka
- 00:29 – 00:29 – An unusual diabetic eye screening Francesco Sabatino
- 00:41 – 00:54 – A yellow fundus Mehmet Dogrüsöz
- 00:54 – 01:02 – Choroidopathy in a 24-week pregnant woman Damian Garcia-Teillard
- 01:02 – 01:17 – It runs in the family Philipp Herrmann
- 01:17 – 01:10 – Conclusions & Thanks Frank Holz
Members can continue the discussion on the EURETINA Forum here.
Please enjoy this webinar playback, available to all members and non-members, free of charge. This webinar forms part of the EURETINA year-long digital events programme. See the current programme here. Programme events are generally available for anyone to sign up to and will be available for public viewing for a 2-week period following the live event. After this period, only EURETINA Members will be able to access the playback archive. Learn more about membership here.