Welcome to EURETINA’s third Case Club, which took place on Friday 20th January, 2022.
During this 60-minute Case Club, Prof Ramin Tadayoni (Lariboisière Hospital Paris, France) led us through some surprising, fascinating and educational cases, covering a range of retina subspecialties.
- 00:00 – 0:02 – Introduction Ramin Tadayoni
- 00:02 – 00:12 – The surgeon asked for HELLP Sarah Mrejen
- 00:12 – 00:22 – An unusual Suspect Valerie Krivosic, Marion Lam
- 00:22 – 00:32 – When it’s not as dry as a bone Pierre Pillitteri, Typhaine Grenet
- 00:32 – 00:42 – Almost perfect Raphael Lejoyeux
- 00:42 – 00:53 – What the fleck is happening! Mohamed Issa
- 00:52 – 21:02 – Look up for the comets Elodie Bousquet, Héloïse Torrès
- 21:02 – 21:15 – Closing Remarks Ramin Tadayoni
Members can continue the discussion on the EURETINA Forum here.
Please enjoy this webinar playback, available to all members and non-members, free of charge. This webinar forms part of the EURETINA year-long digital events programme. See the current programme here. Programme events are generally available for anyone to sign up to and will be available for public viewing for a 2-week period following the live event. After this period, only EURETINA Members will be able to access the playback archive. Learn more about membership here.