Welcome to the inaugural EURETINA Case Club, which took place on Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
During this 60-minute Case Club, Professor Adnan Tufail (Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK) led us through some of the more surprising, fascinating and ultimately educational cases that have been seen in London recently.
6 cases were presented by MR/VR fellows from London’s Moorfields Eye Hospital, covering a range of topics including uveitis, oncology and VR.
The discussion panel included Alan Bird, Catherine Egan, Omar Mahroo, Carlos Pavesio, Jose Pulido and Lyndon Da Cruz.
- 00:00 – 00:01 – Introduction Adnan Tufail
- 00:01 – 00:13 – Case: A Penny for Your Thoughts Gabriela Grimaldi
- 00:13 – 00:23 – Case: Not everything is as it seems Pilar Martin Gutierrez
- 00:23 – 00:33 – Case: When the Defenses become the Attack Ilaria Testi
- 00:33 – 00:42 – Case: To IVT or not to IVT? The nose have it… Senthil Selvam
- 00:42 – 00:52 – Case: Hey Mack!, Tell the surgeons we have a problem Graeme Loh
- 00:52 – 01:03 – Case: A Ripper of a Case Supawat Trepatchayakom
- 01:03 – 01:05 – Discussion and closing remarks Adnan Tufail
Members can continue the discussion on the EURETINA Forum here.