Vilnius 2023 Abstracts
Abstract submissions have now closed for Vilnius 2023.
You can view all accepted abstracts in the Abstract Viewer.
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions for the submission of Abstracts:
– The Poster submission portal is no longer open – Closing date was Sunday 18th December 2022, 23.59 CET.
– Please note that you must be a EURETINA Member in order to submit a Poster abstract.
– Posters are to be presented on boards as hardcopy posters, NOT electronic posters.
– Each applicant may submit a maximum of 2 Poster abstracts.
If you choose to submit an abstract(s) we will use your personal details to keep you updated on its status including whether it has been accepted for presentation at the Euretina Winter Meeting.
Review & Evaluation
– All submitted abstracts will be reviewed before final selection is made with submissions ranked according to their average score.
– Specific topics that need to be covered in the meeting programme and requirements of the meeting will be taken into account before making the final selection of accepted abstracts. The decision of the Euretina Programme Committee is final.
– If your abstract is accepted, you will be informed of this by email in January 2023.
Abstract Submission Requirements
All submitted abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
Title (250 characters max)
Purpose (100 words max)
Setting/Venue (50 words max)
Methods (200 words max)
Results (200 words max)
Conclusions (200 words max)
All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name.
Financial Disclosure: Please indicate Yes/No with details where applicable.
– The summary of results presented must be given in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. The Programme Committee will only accept abstracts with final results or conclusions.
– References and credits cannot be included as part of an abstract.
– When using abbreviations or acronyms for the first time, care should be taken to spell them out in full with the abbreviation in parentheses after the full word(s) the first time it appears in the text. The abbreviation should be used alone thereafter.
– Indicate whether the presenting author or any co-author has a financial interest in the subject matter or receives money from any mentioned company.
Any queries please contact [email protected]